Other Products » ASC
This product is not available for online sale. Please contact our office for further information & price.
The exclusive ASC program utilizes trademark technology to produce a "slow release chlorine dioxide" soloution used in-line for antimicrobial food surface treatment on red meat, poultry & seafood processing. Single or multiple interventionpoints incorporated into processing lines help break the contamination cycle without interrupting plant operations. It also significantly reduces the number of spoilage micro-organisms on food surfaces to improve shelf-life.
- Longer shelf life of products
- 2–4log10 reduction of TPC
- 99.99% kill rate on inoculated E. coli O157:H7
- Leaves no residuals
- No toxic by products
- Approved as a processing aid in food manufacture
- No effect on organoleptic properties
- Environmentally safe
- Micro-organisms are unable to develop resistance.
- No toxicity to personnel and employees at recommended usage levels
- Does not form chlorinated by-products, including THMs