Hearty and full of flavour
500 grams ground beef
340 grams. chunky salsa
6-8 taco shells
1 cup refried beans
1 cup sour cream
1 cup cheese, shredded
1/2 cup chopped green onions
1/2 cup choped coriander
1-3 drops FIRETREE LIQUID SMOKE
- In skillet brown beef with liquid smoke, 1/2 cup salsa and green onions. Mix well.
- Spread the remaining salsa in bottom of baking dish. Top with part of taco shells.
- In layers, spread half of beef, beans, sour cream, coriander and cheese. Repeat layers, cover with foil.
- Bake in oven at 176C degrees for 30-40 minutes.
- Add more salsa and sour cream if needed.