Rustic & simple to make
2 medium baked potatoes, cooked
1/4 cup plain yogurt or sour cream
3 tablespoons skim milk
1/2 teaspoon FIRETREE Liquid Smoke
black pepper to taste
3 tablespoons shredded tasty cheese
2 pieces bacon, diced & cooked
- Cut potatoes and scoop out centres.
- Mix yogurt, milk, FIRETREE Liquid Smoke, pepper, tasty cheese and bacon with the centres from potatoes.
- Restuff potato skins with mixture
- Put under grill or in oven to for chesse to melt and go golden brown
- Garnish with bacon, chives or spring onions for a mouthwatering treat