Zesty and fullof flavour
750 grams large raw shrimp, fresh
1 whole large green pepper
250 grams mushrooms, fresh
12 whole cherry tomatoes, rinsed
1 x 1/2 tbls. FIRETREE liquid smoke
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup lemon juice
1/2 cup Parsely, chopped
2 tbls. onion, minced
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Shell and devein shrimp, leaving tails on.
- Cut green pepper into 1 inch pieces, set aside with tomatoes.
- Arrange shrimp, green peppers and mushrooms in a shallow dish.
- Combine marinade ingredients, pour over top. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Alternate shrimp, mushrooms, green pepper and tomatoes onto skewers.
- Boil or grill 5 minutes, basting with marinade. Turn and cook 5 minutes more.