Vibrex is our range of sanitation and pathogen control products. It is highly effective and is quickly becoming the most widely used broad-spectrum sanitiser today. Vibrex has been approved for use across a range of industries to help maintain disease-free conditions by keeping bacterial, algal and fungal growth under control. It is ideal for use in situations such as propagation, wash water sanitising, and hard surface sanitising.
Vibrex’s efficacy as a broad-spectrum biocide is unsurpassed, even at relatively low dosage levels. We have developed specific application technologies to provide the most cost-effective means of delivery, which means Vibrex is suitable for any size operation - from larger processing and growing facilities to smaller retail outlets.
Vibrex offers the following key benefits:
- Broad-spectrum biocide, effective against all bacteria, fungi, viruses, algae and protozoa, including spore formers such as Giardia and Cryptosporidium
- Effectively controls and removes bio-films
- Controls airborne pathogens such as Listeria, Newcastle disease and other airborne spores
- Low concentrations and short contact times
- Classified as a no-rinse food-grade sanitiser
- Works over a broad pH range
- Does not form chlorinated by-products, including THMs
- Organic loading has minimal effect on biocidal efficiency
- Easily applied via fogging, misting, dosing or through current CIP systems
- No toxicity to personnel and employees at recommended usage levels
- Easy to handle and apply – non-dangerous goods classification
- Biodegradable and safe for the environment
- Negligible corrosivity at recommended dosage rates
- Micro-organisms are unable to develop resistance
- Effective against human pathogens such as Salmonella, E. Coli, Listeria and Legionella
- Suitable for a wide range of applications.
Read more about the type of application you require: