Manual dosing with Vibrex is a simple 5-step process:
- Determine the specific application and concentration required.
- Consider the water volume necessary to treat area.
- Calculate the amount of Vibrex to be added.
- Mix Vibrex and activator in separate container to water for 10 minutes, then add Vibrex solution to water and gently mix for a further 10 minutes.
- Apply final solution to treatment area.
This table sets out how much Vibrex you will need for both manual and automated systems, depending on the volume of water to be treated and the application rate (rates based on Vibrex Hortiplus):
Download a printable version of this table.